Flexible Disability Support
You want to do the things that work for you, whatever your disability. So we offer you more choice and flexibility with your disability support funding from the Ministry of Health. We offer you personalised advice and support to help you choose your best options. That way, you get to enjoy doing what you love, keep well, and stay connected to your family and community.
Individualised Funding Services
We can coach and support you with:
- Understanding Individualised Funding options
- Organising, setting up & managing your supports
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Choosing how & when your services will be used
- Ensuring provision of quality services
- Household Management and Personal Care
- from Support Workers
- Choosing your Support Workers / Employees
- Arranging Respite Care / Carer Support Services
- Providing Payroll services to manage your payments and costs
We are New Zealand’s trusted experts in aged care, illness, injury & disability support. Since 1996, we’ve been supporting New Zealanders to live their best life and thrive by keeping well, living independently and staying connected with their community.
We are part of the largest network of healthcare service providers working closely with the Ministry of Health, District Health Boards, Ministry of Social Development, and with ACC as a preferred national provider to give our Clients 24/7 wraparound support with our qualified, security-checked, Geneva Certified workers, nurses and Allied Health professionals, who are carefully selected to match their needs. Our clinically approved support plans are personalised for our Client’s requirements and preferences.
We will help you get more choice and flexibility from your disability support funding.
Call us for advice or talk to your local Needs Assessment and Coordination Service (NASC) about Geneva Healthcare and Individualised Funding Services.