Support Workers Whangarei
Experienced Casual staff required for immediate start
Geneva Healthcare is a national provider of quality healthcare. We are looking for a number of Support Workers who are physically fit, strong, positive, caring and reliable. Someone who has a passion for providing support, guidance and encouragement to look after our clients.
Duties will and may include:
- Personal cares; dressing client, showering, toileting, grooming
- Home help including meal prep and housework
- You're reliable, honest, trustworthy and dependable.
- Have experience with tetraplegic clients
- Have a reliable vehicle and driver’s license (Full)
- NZ residency or valid working visa
- Pass the Police vetting process
- Available Monday- Sunday
Geneva Healthcare will reward you with:
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Free Geneva Healthcare uniform
- Work the hours that suit you
- On-line and on-the-job training and development in healthcare
You will need a Smartphone – running iOS 10+ or higher, or Android 5+ (if not we have options to secure a phone with weekly payments)
Don't delay: apply now to make a difference in someone else's life and provide essential support to people in your community.
Must be available to work weekends and some relief work
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply now by clicking on the Apply Button or contact Jan on 0800 266 577 ext 9560
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.