Home Support Worker – Woburn region
Weekend Sleepover available for our lovely friendly client
Geneva Healthcare is a national provider of quality healthcare. We are looking for a Support Workers who is physical fit, strong, positive, caring and reliable. Someone who has a passion for providing support, guidance and encouragement to look after our clients?
Required to work, Sunday night 8.30pm through to 10:00am Monday
- Experience and services to be provided are:
- personal cares – showering, dressing
- Catheter and stoma bag cares
- meal preparation
What can we offer you?
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Training and support to enable you to excel in your role - learn while you earn
- Rewarding work - the opportunity to make a difference to someone else's life
- Refer a Friend Bonus - $50 voucher for either Warehouse or Countdown. Conditions apply.
- Opportunities to grow your career in the health sector
- Free Geneva Healthcare uniform
What you will need:
- Previous experience in Healthcare would be an advantageous
- Be able to start immediately
- Drivers licence and have your own reliable vehicle
- Be a NZ citizen/permanent resident or have a relevant work or student visa
- Can satisfactorily pass a Police Vetting Check
- Provide two work related (managers) referees
- Access to a computer with Wi-Fi for further on-line learning
- A valid smartphone – running iOS 10+ or higher, or Android 5+ - Don’t have one? You can still apply - we have options available to secure a phone with weekly payments
Don't delay; apply now or send your CV directly to today.
For further information about Geneva Healthcare; check out our website, www.genevahealth.com.