We are currently on the lookout for our next Support Worker superstars, to assist our clients in the Warkworth area and surrounding suburbs. This is a role where no two days are the same and you will have the ability to work one on one with our clients to ensure they live their best life possible. You will assist our clients with personal cares (showering, toileting, grooming), meal preparation (and/or feeding if required) and basic Home help (Vacuuming, dishes, laundry).
you will need to be available across at least one weekend day if not both
- Start immediately
- Healthcare/caring experience is desired
- Valid driver’s license & your own reliable transport
- Living in the above areas
- A valid smartphone – running iOS 10+ or higher, or Android 5+ (Don’t have one? You can still apply - we have options available to secure a phone with weekly payments)
Geneva Healthcare is New Zealand’s trusted experts in aged care, illness, injury & disability support. Through our Homecare department our Support Workers are able to support our client’s recovery in the comfort of their own home. When you join our Geneva family you will have the benefits of access to an extensive training system, along with the ability to work towards NZQA qualifications free of charge.
Why choose Geneva?
- Flexible lifestyle – work when suits you
- Gain NZQA equivalent qualifications in Health and Wellbeing for free
- Career growth – explore different opportunities available to Geneva staff
- On-going support from coordinators and our specialised Customer Love Team
Apply Now! Or call Chloe on 0800 266 577 ext 9559 for a confidential chat
*Note: due to the volume of applicants received only successful applicants will be contacted