Home Support Worker – Porirua
Regular days and hours, plus availability to cover other staff
Geneva Healthcare is a national provider of quality healthcare. We are looking for two Support Workers who is physical fit, strong, positive, caring and reliable. You must have a passion for providing support, guidance and encouragement to look after our clients?
This position requires two persons to help look after this client, you must be available for the following days and times:
- Tuesday to Sunday 7pm to 8.15pm
- Friday to Sunday 8am to 9.15am and 1pm to 2.15pm
Services to be provided are:
- Personal cares
- Skin care management
- Bowel and bladder support
What can we offer you?
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Training and support to enable you to excel in your role - learn while you earn
- Rewarding work - the opportunity to make a difference to someone else's life
- Refer a Friend Bonus - $50 voucher for either Warehouse or Countdown. Conditions apply.
- Opportunities to grow your career in the health sector
- Free Geneva Healthcare uniform
What you will need:
- Previous experience in Healthcare would be an advantageous
- Be able to start immediately
- Drivers licence and have your own reliable vehicle
- Be a NZ citizen/permanent resident or have a relevant work or student visa
- Can satisfactorily pass a Police Vetting Check
- Provide two work related (managers) referees
- Access to a computer with Wi-Fi for further on-line learning
- A valid smartphone – running iOS 10+ or higher, or Android 5+ - Don’t have one? You can still apply - we have options available to secure a phone with weekly payments
Don't delay; apply now.
For further information about Geneva Healthcare; check out our website, www.genevahealth.com.