Support Worker – Otaki
Regular sleepovers Friday and Saturday nights
Geneva Healthcare is a national provider of quality healthcare. We are looking for a candidate who is physical fit, strong, positive, caring and reliable. Who has a passion for providing support, guidance and encouragement to look after our client?
As requested by our client we are looking for a male to cover these sleepovers and preferably with experience with personal cares (lifting belt, catheter cares and bowel cares).
Your days and hours of cover will be:
- Friday 8:00pm to Saturday 8:00am
- Saturday 8:00pm to Sunday 8:00am
What can we offer you?
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Training and support to enable you to excel in your role - learn while you earn
- Rewarding work - the opportunity to make a difference to someone else's life
- Refer a Friend Bonus - $50 voucher for either Warehouse or Countdown. Conditions apply.
- Opportunities to grow your career in the health sector
- Free Geneva Healthcare uniform
What you will need:
- Previous experience in Healthcare would be an advantageous
- Be able to start immediately
- Drivers licence and have your own reliable vehicle
- Be a NZ citizen/permanent resident or have a relevant work or student visa
- Can satisfactorily pass a Police Vetting Check
- Provide two work related (managers) referees
- Access to a computer with Wi-Fi for further on-line learning
- A valid smartphone – running iOS 10+ or higher, or Android 5+ - Don’t have one? You can still apply - we have options available to secure a phone with weekly payments
Don't delay; apply now to make a difference.
For further information about Geneva Healthcare; check out our website, www.genevahealth.com.