Home Support Worker – Moera
Regular days and hours, plus availability to cover other staff
Geneva Healthcare is a national provider of quality healthcare. We are looking for a Support Worker who is physical fit, strong, positive, caring and reliable. You must have a passion for providing support, guidance and encouragement to look after our clients?
You must be available Sunday to Friday 8:00am to 9.00am, and have a level two healthcare qualification.
Services to be provided are, personal cares – transfer to and from shower and toilet.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Training and support to enable you to excel in your role - learn while you earn
- Rewarding work - the opportunity to make a difference to someone else's life
- Refer a Friend Bonus - $50 voucher for either Warehouse or Countdown. Conditions apply.
- Opportunities to grow your career in the health sector
- Free Geneva Healthcare uniform
What you will need:
- Previous experience in Healthcare would be an advantageous
- Be able to start immediately
- Drivers licence and have your own reliable vehicle
- Be a NZ citizen/permanent resident or have a relevant work or student visa
- Can satisfactorily pass a Police Vetting Check
- Provide two work related (managers) referees
- Access to a computer with Wi-Fi for further on-line learning
- A valid smartphone – running iOS 10+ or higher, or Android 5+ - Don’t have one? You can still apply - we have options available to secure a phone with weekly payments
Don't delay; apply now.
For further information about Geneva Healthcare; check out our website, www.genevahealth.com.