Why choose Geneva Healthcare?
Geneva Healthcare has been operating since 1996. We are part of the largest network of healthcare service providers working closely with the Ministry of Health, District Health Boards, and Ministry of Social Development and with ACC as a preferred national provider
- Free Brand new Android phone with unlimited calls and data
- Free ongoing NZQA equivalent qualifications in Health and Wellbeing.
- Ongoing support provided by a dedicated career coach for your career growth
- Free EAP service anytime you might need counselling support an advice
- Travel reimbursement between your clients
We are currently looking for Support Workers to work with our client based in Maungaturoto. Preferably a female who is able to assist and support our client.
- Must have a clean and valid NZ driving license
- Must be eligible to work in NZ
- Subject to clean police clearance check
- Personal Cares with toileting, dressing, showering and prompting medication
- Home Help – preparing breakfast, making bed
- Saturday 7-12pm & 4.55-7pm | 7.30-12.30pm | 9-11am Fortnightly
- Sunday 7-10.45am & 9-11am Fortnightly
- Start as soon as possible
*with an opportunity to pick up more shifts with other clients.
Hurry Up and quickly send your updated CV to us and take one step ahead into your bright future.
Submit your CV online by clicking on the apply button or call Annu on 0800 436 382 ext. 9635 for a confidential chat.