Geneva Healthcare is New Zealand’s trusted experts in aged care, illness, injury & disability support. Through our Homecare department our Support Workers are able to support our client’s recovery in the comfort of their own home. When you join our Geneva family you will have the benefits of access to an extensive training system, along with the ability to work towards NZQA qualifications free of charge.
We are currently on the lookout for our next Support Worker superstars, to assist our clients in the Beach Haven, Northcote and Birkenhead regions. This is a role where no two days are the same and you will have the ability to work one on one with our clients to ensure they live their best life possible. You will assist our clients with personal cares (showering, toileting, grooming), meal preparation (and/or feeding if required) and basic Home help (Vacuuming, dishes, laundry).
Monday to Sunday 7am - 3pm
Skills, experience & requirements:
- Caring/ Healthcare experience
- Valid Driver's License and your own reliable car
- Must be based in the Beach Haven, Birkenhead area or surrounding suburbs
- A valid smartphone – running iOS 10+ or higher, or Android 5+ (Don’t have one? You can still apply - we have options available to secure a phone with weekly payments)
Why join the Geneva family?
- Provide NZQA equivalent qualifications
- Flexible lifestyle – work when it suits you
- Comfort of working close to home
- Travel reimbursement between your clients
Apply now by attaching your most updated CV or contact Chloe on 0800 266 577 ext 9559 for a confidential chat.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*