Are you looking for a rewarding role, which allows you to make a real difference in someone's life? - Then this is the role for you!
We are seeking Support Workers interested in caring for our client based in Albany. Our client is a young gentleman who has suffered an unfortunate accident which has resulted in him being wheelchair bound.
Through your assistance he will be able to complete his daily tasks and live his best life! You will be rewarded by being able to see your client develop through your cares. You will also enjoy the perks of being part of our Geneva family - including pay equity rates, access to a top of the line online training system and the ability to work towards NZQA qualifications... free of charge!
He is able to assist himself with transfers but requires assistance from a dedicated Support Worker with:
- Personal Cares (showering, dressing)
- Bowel Cares
- Meal Preparation
- Home Help
Thursday & Friday 6:30am - 9am
We also have other shifts available with other clients in the area
- Previous Healthcare Experience is desired
- Experience in Catheter Cares or willingness to learn
- Valid Restricted or Full driver’s license & reliable transport
- Living in the Albany area or surrounding suburbs
- A valid smartphone - running iOS 10+ or higher, or Android 5+ (Don’t have one? You can still apply - we have options available to secure a phone with weekly payments)
Geneva Healthcare is New Zealand’s trusted experts in aged care, illness, injury & disability support. Through our Homecare department our Support Workers are able to support our client’s recovery in the comfort of their own home.
Benefits of joining the Geneva family
- Opportunity for a $50 voucher reward when we hire your ‘Refer a Friend’
- Travel reimbursement between your clients
- Flexibility to work around your schedule
- Provide NZQA equivalent qualifications
If the above sounds like you, then apply today! Or call Chloe on 0800 266 577 EXT 9559 for further details
*Note: due to the volume of applicants received only successful applicants will be contacted