We are currently searching for a Superstar Support Worker to help care for our client in Birkenhead. Our client is a Middle aged woman who suffers from Multiple Sclerosis. With your assistance she will be able to live her best life possible. This role would suit experienced Support Workers looking to learn new skills and progress in their Healthcare career.
You will be assisting our client with personal cares (showering, toileting, grooming), catheter cares, assisting her with transfers (using a hoist) and home help.
Wednesday 8am -8:30am
As well as other shifts available in the area with other clients
- Able to start immediately
- Healthcare experience is essential
- Valid driver’s license & reliable transport
- Living in the Birkenhead area or surrounding suburbs
- A valid smartphone – running iOS 10+ or higher, or Android 5+ (Don’t have one? You can still apply - we have options available to secure a phone with weekly payments)
Geneva Healthcare is New Zealand’s trusted experts in aged care, illness, injury & disability support. Through our Homecare department our Support Workers are able to support our client’s recovery in the comfort of their own home. When you join our Geneva family you will have the benefits of access to an extensive training system, along with the ability to work towards NZQA qualifications free of charge.
Benefits of joining the Geneva family
- Opportunity for a $50 voucher reward when we hire your ‘Refer a Friend’
- Travel reimbursement between your clients
- Flexibility to work around your schedule
- Provide NZQA equivalent qualifications
If the above sounds like you, then apply today! Or call Chloe on 0800 266 577 EXT 9559 for further details
*Note: due to the volume of applicants received only successful applicants will be contacted