Geneva Northlink Healthcare NZ
Geneva Healthcare UK
Geneva Healthcare Australia
Geneva Healthcare Middle East
Arranging home care or support with Geneva Healthcare is easy. By simply contacting us, one of our experienced Care Co-ordinators will discuss what your individual needs are.
1. We can also offer support and advice around what funding may be available to you.
2. Your Geneva Co-ordinators will discuss what care is required and the suitable times and days.
3. From there they will arrange a suitable time for a Clinical Coordinator in your area to visit or call you. They will complete a service delivery or care plan.
4. The next step is to arrange a Homecare Support Worker, or Nurse, to begin providing care in your home. (Note: in some circumstances we can arrange a meet-and-greet with the carer/nurse before the service begins). All our staff have been through a rigorous recruitment process and have criminal history check completed. They all have access to specialised training.
5. Depending on funding options, Geneva Healthcare will either bill your directly or liaise with the appropriate agency for payment e.g. ACC, MOH, DHB.
There are a number of different funding options that are available on long term or short term basis.
Funding for your home care will usually depend on your personal situation. Your GP (if appropriate) can refer you for publically funded assistance through one of the following services:
Geneva Healthcare is an ACC Contracted Lead Provider of home and community support services - one of only four nationwide. This means that if you are approved for funding by ACC for home based care, or if you provide care for a family member who is covered by ACC, then Geneva Healthcare can provide the specialist care and support you need. Geneva Healthcare also hold the ACC contract for Nursing Services, plus the Ministry of Health contract.
If you are not eligible for public funding assistance for home care, there could be other options available to you, for example;
To make an enquiry about Geneva Healthcare’s homecare services or discuss your individual requirements, please call us free on 0508 HOMECARE | 0508 466 322 or use the online enquiry form on the Contact Us page. Referrals for services can be emailed by funding agencies direct to our team of Co-ordinators.