Geneva Healthcare offer free job placement services to Health Professionals. Whether you are already in New Zealand or applying from abroad, we can help you with your job search in the following ways:
- Comprehensive information on all vacancies, salaries, location information and anything else you need to know
- Assistance with CV writing and interview preparation
- Information on what you need to do to gain employment in New Zealand
- Guidance and support in gaining New Zealand Professional Registration, Visas, Police Checks, English Language Testing (IELTS/OET
- >Extensive support once we have found you a position including organising initial temporary accommodation and providing information on schooling, banking, income tax, transport, and networking with fellow expatriates in the area.
- Negotiation of relocation incentives when they are available
Our Recruitment Consultants will discuss at length when you apply with us to get a picture of what you are looking for in your next role. We are looking to offer you career opportunities that meet both your professional and personal goals.