Looking for the perfect role? A permanent position you can really put your heart into?
Consider us a partner in your search. As one of New Zealand’s largest health recruitment agencies, we can source opportunities that will meet your needs – professionally and personally.
For over 16 years, we have been helping local and international clinical health professionals find their ideal role in New Zealand.
We’re proud to say we have built strong partnerships with our clients, and we work closely with - or are contracted to - most of the public and private hospitals and health facilities throughout the country. So, when you join the Geneva Healthcare family, you’ll enjoy the best and largest choice of roles New Zealand has to offer.
We have ongoing vacancies available for Registered Nurses, Midwives, Allied Health Professionals, Health Managers and Executives.
So yes, we’ll help you find a permanent position – but we also do so much more…
- Comprehensive information on all vacancies, salaries, location information and anything else you need to know
- Assistance with CV writing and interview preparation
- Liaising with all potential employers on your behalf
- Providing information on what you need to do to gain employment in New Zealand
- Guidance and support in gaining New Zealand Professional Registration, Visas, Police Checks and English Language Testing (IELTS/OET) if required
- Extensive support once we have found you a position – including organising initial temporary accommodation; providing information on schooling, banking, income tax and transport; and networking you with fellow expatriates in the area
- Negotiation of relocation incentives when they are available