Geneva Healthcare is a leader and trusted name in healthcare services and staffing. The healthcare industry never sleeps, and our Temporary Services division requires some dedicated After Hours Consultants to manage our clients shifts out of normal business hours during the weekend.
You will need to work both a Saturday and a Sunday during one of the following dedicated times:
- Saturday 6am - 3pm
- Saturday 3pm - 11:30pm
- Sunday 6am - 3pm
- Sunday 3pm - 11:30pm
The role requires someone able to multitask and multiple deadlines, excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of IT skill. Experience in a similar role within a temp bookings environment would be advantageous, particularly if this has been in the health sector.
Salary will be negotiated based on your level of experience.
For the right reliable and committed person, we could potentially consider a work-from-home situation once you have proven yourself in the role.
The key functions of this role are:
- Receiving job orders from clients from all over New Zealand
- Booking staff into shifts/assignments nationally
- Working in call centre type of environment
- Managing compliments, incidents and complaints
- Working with our high functioning and technical phone and software system
You will demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in bookings/temp desk environment and/or work in health sector advantageous
- Advanced computer skills
- Proven track record in customer service
- Excellent phone manner
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Driven by exceeding targets
Some of the great benefits of working for us include:
- Central Auckland CBD waterfront location - just minutes from bus stops, Britomart train station. Though as an After Hours Consultant you will have access to a car park
- Weekly fruit delivery
- Friday afternoon drinks and snacks
- Social club
- Access to EAP services
Please apply online with your CV to Shane King if want to be a part of our growing and thriving company. Alternatively, call Shane for a confidental and obligation free chat on 09 355 4119 during business hours.