Palmerston North, Agency / Temp
Experienced Support Workers │ Miramar
Geneva Healthcare is a national provider of quality healthcare. We are looking for a number of Support Workers who is physical fit, strong, positive, caring and reliable. Someone who has a passion for providing support, guidance and encouragement to look after our clients!
Hours and Days:
- We are looking for a Support Worker that is available Monday 3:00pm to 6:00pm to help with home cares and cooking, also to look after clients teenage son ongoing. Must be available to cover short notice leave and be able to start at 5:00am.
- Also looking for backup for a client from 8:30pm to 5:00am (includes sleepover) and/or 5:00am to 8:30am to help get our client ready for work.
- Must be available to cover other staff and able to travel to all Wellington south suburbs. Candidate MUST have a car and be on a restricted or full licence.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Training and support to enable you to excel in your role - learn while you earn
- Rewarding work - the opportunity to make a difference to someone else's life
- Refer a Friend Bonus - $50 voucher for either Warehouse or Countdown. Conditions apply.
- Opportunities to grow your career in the health sector
What you will need:
- Previous experience in Healthcare to a Level 3 would be an advantageous
- Be able to start immediately
- Drivers licence and have your own reliable vehicle
- Provide two work related (managers) referees
- Access to a computer with Wi-Fi for further on-line learning
Don't delay; apply now or send your CV today.
For further information about Geneva Healthcare; check out our website, www.genevahealth.com.
Job Reference #: SPSWPNMB&GPM0318_152696061215491