Palmerston North, Agency / Temp
Support Workers │Palmerston North region
Geneva Healthcare is a national provider of quality healthcare. We are looking for a number of Support Workers who is physical fit, strong, positive, caring and reliable. Someone who has a passion for providing support, guidance and encouragement to look after our clients?
You must be available to work evenings, weekends and weekdays.
- Personal cares, including showering, dressing and grooming
- Home cares – Cleaning and vacuuming
- Meal Preparation
What can we offer you?
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Training and support to enable you to excel in your role - learn while you earn
- Rewarding work - the opportunity to make a difference to someone else's life
- Refer a Friend Bonus - $50 voucher for either Warehouse or Countdown. Conditions apply.
- Opportunities to grow your career in the health sector
- Free Geneva Healthcare uniform
What you will need:
- Previous experience in Healthcare would be an advantageous but not essential
- Be able to start immediately
- Drivers licence (restricted or full) and have your own reliable vehicle
- Be a NZ citizen/permanent resident or have a relevant work or student visa
- Can satisfactorily pass a Police Vetting Check and Vulnerable Childs Act check
- Provide two work related (managers) referees
- Access to a computer with Wi-Fi for further on-line learning
Don't delay; apply now or send your CV directly to today.
For further information about Geneva Healthcare; check out our website, www.genevahealth.com.
Job Reference #: SPSWPN0518_152582461906397