Palmerston North, Agency / Temp
Experienced Support Workers │Palmerston North region
Geneva Healthcare is a national provider of quality healthcare. We are looking for a number of Support Workers who is physical fit, strong, positive, caring and reliable. Someone who has a passion for providing support, guidance and encouragement to look after our clients?
We are looking for experienced Support Workers who has achieved their NZ Certificate in Health and Wellbeing Level 3 or equivalent. Our client requires hospital level care and has limited mobility. We need someone who has had experience with using a steady Sara.
This client requires up to 35 hours of cares per week and will consist of two persons at a time to help with personal cares, home cares and preparing meals.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Training and support to enable you to excel in your role - learn while you earn
- Rewarding work - the opportunity to make a difference to someone else's life
- Refer a Friend Bonus - $50 voucher for either Warehouse or Countdown. Conditions apply.
- Opportunities to grow your career in the health sector
- Free Geneva Healthcare uniform
What you will need:
- Previous experience in Healthcare to a Level 3 would be an advantageous
- Be able to start immediately
- Drivers licence and have your own reliable vehicle
- Be a NZ citizen/permanent resident or have a relevant work or student visa
- Can satisfactorily pass a Police Vetting Check
- Provide two work related (managers) referees
- Access to a computer with Wi-Fi for further on-line learning
Don't delay; apply now or send your CV to today.
For further information about Geneva Healthcare; check out our website, www.genevahealth.com.
Job Reference #: SPSWPNMB&GPM0318_152202768013967