Geneva Healthcare is an NZ owned healthcare organisation that works closely with ACC, the Ministry of Health and DHBs to provide personalised care to clients in their own homes and to assist them in achieving the best quality of life. We understand that our people are the absolute key to our success, so we strive to provide an environment where our team can be their best - where everyone can openly contribute and influence, be heard and be supported
Geneva Healthcare is currently seeking a support worker to care for a fun 17 year old male with development delays. Our client likes being outdoors and would like to do farm work, building, fishing and work with farm animals. He also likes art work and ceramics. You will be a great companion who can engage with him and support him so that he gains independence.
Shift times: Shifts will be after school for 2 hours twice a week (hours flexible). This will increase to 20 hours during school holidays.
You must have:
- A full drivers license and reliable transport required
- Prior healthcare experience preferred
- Live in Maungaturoto or close surrounding areas
Benefits of joining the Geneva family
- Be a part of an organisation that encourages employee development and provides further training
- Chance to work towards up skilling for NZQA equivalent qualifications
- Free Uniform and travel reimbursement
- Provide essential support to people in your community
- A $50 'Refer a Friend' voucher with any successful applicant
Apply now or contact Krystal at 0800 266 577
Please be advised only short-listed candidates will be contacted