Palmerston North, Agency / Temp
Experienced Support Worker │Palmerston North region
Geneva Healthcare is a national provider of quality healthcare. We are looking for a candidate who is physical fit, strong, positive, caring and reliable. Someone who has a passion for providing support, guidance and encouragement to look after our client?
We are looking for someone who has had experience with mental health as our client has challenging behaviors and due to the nature of these cares this role is not suitable for a male so a female is preferred. Our client requires that 'special person' every Thursday 2:00-5:00pm to help with shopping and home management.
Your duties will include:
- Home cares: dishes, vaccumming, making beds, cleaning bathrooms etc
- Preparing meals in some cases.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Training and support to enable you to excel in your role - learn while you earn
- Rewarding work - the opportunity to make a difference to someone else's life
- Refer a Friend Bonus - $50 voucher for either Warehouse or Countdown. Conditions apply.
- Opportunities to grow your career in the health sector
- Free Geneva Healthcare uniform
What you will need:
- Previous experience in Healthcare would be an advantageous
- Be able to start immediately
- Drivers licence and have your own reliable vehicle
- Be a NZ citizen/permanent resident or have a relevant work or student visa
- Can satisfactorily pass a Police Vetting Check
- Provide two work related (managers) referees
- Access to a computer with Wi-Fi for further on-line learning
Don't delay; apply now to make a difference in someone else's life. If you have any questions, please contact Sharon Patterson, 0800 266 577 extn 9819.
For further information about Geneva Healthcare; check out our website, www.genevahealth.com.
Job Reference #: SPSWPNFEB18_151846848679730