Home Care Support Worker required for the Marton region
Do you want to be one of our fabulous GENEVA Healthcare team members?
We’re on the search for an experienced Support Worker who has experience with all aspects of patients including: Dementia, non-verbal ASD and the elderly.
Are you open minded, bubbly, caring and have compassion for those that are unable to care or help for themselves? If so, we want to hear from you NOW!
Your duties will include:
- Home cares; dishes, vacuuming, making beds, cleaning bathrooms etc
- Personal cares; dressing client, showering, toileting, grooming
- Meal preparation; cook or prepare our clients a simple meal
- Use your exceptional skills with hoisting, stockings, medication administration, catheter care and Diabetes BSL/insulin and caring for Dementia patients.
Geneva Healthcare will reward you with:
- Competitive hourly rate of pay, minimum of $19.00 per hour
- Travel allowance between your clients
- A Geneva Healthcare uniform
- Opportunity for a $50 voucher reward when we hire your ‘Refer a friend’
- Working alternative weekends and some week days starting at 7am
- On-line and on-the-job training and development in healthcare
- Support and advice through your coordinator
- Making a difference in someone else’s life
- Contribute inter-actions with clients of all ages and cultures
What you will need:
- Live in the Marton region
- You’re reliable, honest, trustworthy and dependable.
- Have a reliable vehicle and drivers license (Restricted or Full)
- NZ residency or valid working visa
- Pass the Police Vulnerable Childrens Act vetting process
- Access to a computer with Wi-Fi for further on-line learning
If you have any questions, please contact Sharon Patterson, 0800 266 577 extn 9819.
For further information about Geneva Healthcare; check out our website, www.genevahealth.com.