You will be a registered nurse, passionate about education and clinical support for hospital based healthcare professionals.
We are seeking up to 3 Clinical Educators for an approximate 8 week project involving clinical education and support of clinical staff.
To be eligible, you will demonstrate the following:
- Be customer focussed with the ability to work well under pressure in high-dependency clinical areas
- Proficient at maintaining accurate and up-to-date product, industry specific knowledge and communicate effectively with various stakeholders
- Ability to absorb, comprehend and present technical information
- Good planning and organisation skills, as well as business acumen
- Strong relationships building skills including the ability to interact with healthcare professionals at varying levels of seniority
- Based in the field you’ll feel at ease working autonomously, but you’ll be able to call on support from your Business Manager as and when necessary
- Experience presenting and training small groups
- Ability to contribute effectively across the entire project team
The majority of the work will be at Canterbury District Health Board. You will need to be able to work on a roster and required to work full time. There will be a mixture of day, night shifts and some weekends. This is so all staff on shifts are trained.
Full training and support is provided.
Geneva Healthcare Benefits
- Attractive hourly rate
- Entitlement to annual leave, sick leave, Kiwisaver contributions and more
- Opportunities to grow your career through free online specialised training
- Top market pay rates
- $50 Refer a Friend Voucher (conditions apply)
- The option to stay on and do further work as a casual RN through Geneva Healthcare after this assignment
Apply now, or for further information please contact Valeria Park 0800 266 577 ext. 9138