Support Worker – Whanganui
Geneva Healthcare is a national provider of quality healthcare. We are looking for a candidate who is strong, positive, caring and reliable. Who has a passion for providing support, guidance and encouragement to look after our client?
Our client requires that ‘special person’ to help with a very active minor with brain injury.
Preferably you will have had experience and qualifications in the Healthcare sector up to Level 3.
Your days and hours of cover will be: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sundays from 2:30pm to 8:00pm.
Your duties will include:
- Help with after school and weekend routines
- Preparing meals
- Personal cares of the client (showering, toileting, feeding etc)What can we offer you?
What can we offer you?
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Training and support to enable you to excel in your role - learn while you earn
- Rewarding work - the opportunity to make a difference to someone else's life
- Refer a Friend Bonus - $50 voucher for either Warehouse or Countdown. Conditions apply.
- Opportunities to grow your career in the health sector
- Free Geneva Healthcare uniformWhat you will need:
What you will need:
- Previous experience in Healthcare
- Be able to start immediately
- Drivers licence and have your own reliable vehicle
- Be a NZ citizen/permanent resident or have a relevant work or student visa
- Can satisfactorily pass a Police Vetting for Vulnerable Childrens Act
- Provide two work related (manager) referees
- Access to a computer with Wi-Fi for further on-line learning
Don’t delay; apply now to make a difference in someone else’s life.
For further information; check out our website to discover the wonderful world of Geneva Healthcare, www.genevahealth.com.