Immediate start for weekend Support Workers in the Levin region.
Preference will be given to those that have gained healthcare qualifications, but this is not an essential.
Are you open minded, bubbly, caring and have compassion for those that are unable to care or help for themselves? If so, we want to hear from you.
Homecare duties will include:
- Home cares; dishes, vacuuming, making beds, cleaning bathrooms etc
- Personal cares; dressing client, showering, toileting, grooming
- Meal preparation; cook or prepare our client your favourite but yet simple meals
- Relevant skills to consist of: medication administration.
Geneva Healthcare will reward you with:
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Travel allowance
- Free Geneva Healthcare uniform
- Opportunity for a $50 voucher reward when we hire your ‘Refer a friend’
- Work the hours that suit you
- On-line and on-the-job training and development in healthcare
- Support and advice through your co-ordinator
Only apply if:
- Live in the Levin region
- You’re reliable, honest, trustworthy and dependable.
- Have a reliable vehicle and drivers license (Restricted or Full)
- NZ residency or valid working visa
- Pass the Police vetting process
- Access to a computer with Wi-Fi for further on-line learning
Don’t delay; apply now to make a difference in someone else’s life.
For further information; check out our website to discover the wonderful world of Geneva Healthcare, www.genevahealth.com.