Geneva Healthcare provides a Community Nursing service to those who require support in their own home or choice of setting and who aren’t necessarily able to managed by general practice services alone.
With Geneva Healthcare, your individual needs and requirements are put first and we tailor the nursing care we provide specifically to you which is holistic, inclusive and respectful. We are flexible, responsive and culturally sensitive in our approach and are committed to meeting our clients’ needs as they evolve.
ACC Community Nursing Services include:
- ACC Community Nursing Assessments (CNAs)
- Wound care: acute and chronic management
- Complex injuries
- Specialised treatments including stoma
- Medication management including IV medications
- Continence management including urinary and/or bowel function
- Assessment of health status including blood pressure
Our team have extensive knowledge and experience in helping people following an injury. They will ensure that you are provided with care and assistance that is specific to your requirements.
To make an enquiry about Geneva Healthcare’s ACC funded community nursing services or to discuss your individual requirements, please call us free on 0508 HOMECARE | 0508 466 322 or use the online enquiry form on the Contact Us page.
Alternatively ask your ACC Case Manager to select Geneva Healthcare as your provider, they will send us your referral and we will do the rest!