Geneva Healthcare is part of the largest network of healthcare service providers that enables everyone in our communities to live the best lives they can whatever their situation may be due to age, disability, illness or injury.
Trusted by thousands of Kiwis nationwide since 1996, we work closely with the Ministry of Health, District Health Boards, Ministry of Social Development, and with ACC as a preferred national provider, to give our Clients the wrap around support they need including personalised home and community support or nursing services; disability, professional rehabilitation and clinical psychology services; as well as health staffing and training.
Our services are free for those eligible for public funding. Private funded care is also available.
Let your Geneva Healthcare family support you, because we care from the heart, we care like family.
Live your best life in a nurturing and caring home environment at our Community Living Homes. We’ll work with you and your family to give you a personalised support programme that best suits your unique needs and enables you to enjoy living in a place you can call home.
We can support you with these Choices In Community Living and Residential Services:
- Personalised Care & Support for those who meet the eligibility criteria
- Living ‘My Best Life’ Service Model (developed with / continued guidance from Clients in Community Living Advisory Group)
- Family, Guardian and Community involvement encouraged
- Community Integration & Socialisation promoted
- Rehabilitation, Gym, Music/Dance Therapy available in Auckland
- Respite Services available
- Registered Nurse oversight provided
- Homes across Auckland, Hamilton, Rotorua & Tauranga
Choices in Community Living (CiCL)
We can also support you to keep well while living in your own home and community. You will have the flexibility of choosing the support services you want, and we will work with you so that you can achieve your goals within the Government Funded budget that you receive from NASC.
Contact Geneva Healthcare
Let your Geneva Healthcare family support you.
Call us for advice or talk to your GP, healthcare professional, NASC, ACC Coordinator, or your Teacher/Transition Provider, for a referral.
0800 GENEVA / 0800 436 382
(Available 24 hours / 7 days)