Get More Choices & Flexibility From Your Disability Support Funding
Geneva Healthcare wants you to live your best life possible whatever your age or disability. We will be there so you can enjoy what you love doing, keep well, and stay connected to your family and community. After all, life is better when you share it.
Trusted by thousands of kiwis nationwide since 1996, we are a locally owned organisation working closely with the Ministry of Health, DHBs, GPs, the healthcare industry, and as a national lead provider for ACC, to give you all the support that you need at home and in your community. So you can continue to enjoy your best life.
Let your Geneva Healthcare family support you, because we care from the heart, we care like family.
Individualised Funding Services
Choose Geneva Healthcare as your Individualised Funding Host and get more choices & flexibility from your Ministry of Health disability support funding. We offer you personalised advice and support to help you choose your best options.
We can coach and support you with:
- Understanding Individualised Funding options
- Organising, setting up & managing your supports
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Choosing how & when your services will be used
- Ensuring provision of quality services
- Household Management and Personal Care from Support Workers
- Choosing your Support Workers / Employees
- Arranging Respite Care / Carer Support Services
- Providing Payroll services to manage your payments and costs
To choose Geneva Healthcare as your Individualised Funding Host:
Call us for advice or talk to your local Needs Assessment and Coordination Service (NASC) about Geneva Healthcare and Individualised Funding Services.
0800 GENEVA / 0800 436 382
(Available 24 hours / 7 days)
We will help you get more choices and flexibility from your disability support funding.